Currently: The head of regulatory affairs in Batterjee Pharmaceutical Factory, Saudi Arabia
Previously: Export drug regulatory affairs specialist in EIPICo, Egypt
Quality assurance officer in EIPICo, Egypt
Experienced professional with +6 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry who is well versed in regulatory affairs operations from early development stage to registration and post-marketing activities in a wide range of products covering human medicine, health products, food supplements, and cosmetics.
– Experience in dealing with multiple health authorities, materials suppliers, services providers, and agents in Middle East, Africa, and the gulf area.
– Operational hands-on experience in compiling eCTD files and usage of eCTD software and related programs.
– Business-oriented to lead the regulatory operations from a commercial viewpoint to make sure the business plan is efficacious and cost-effective.
– Scientifically and technically capable of reviewing complete products dossier.
– Taking the full ownership and responsibility to get the job done with minimal or no supervision and capable to work alone or collaboratively as part of a functional team.
– Profound understanding of business dynamics in the region as a regulatory strategist.
– Has hopeful plans for himself and the place he is part of with a relentless desire to develop business and develop himself to always meet the demand.